Orange County Drug Crimes Defense Attorney
Attorney Collins' experience as a former prosecutor and unique style have resulted in a long history of successful case outcomes.
When your future is on the line, hiring an inexperienced lawyer, or relying on a public defender, is a gamble. Attorney Randy Collins graduated with honors from the prominent University of Notre Dame and went to one of the best law schools available to future lawyers: Boston College Law School. He pursues all of his clients' cases with an aggressive defense that has proven to be successful time and time again.
- 10 Best 2015 Client Satisfaction. American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Distinguished by the American Society of Legal Advocates as a “Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyer Under 40”
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Proud recipient of the Criminal Justice Clinical Award
- Orange County Bar Association Member
- California State Bar Member
- Featured in Orange Coast Magazine
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Member
- OC Register’s dedicated criminal defense “Ask an Attorney” provider
- Criminal Trial Lawyers Association Member
Get Help Now Before It Is Too Late
The general public does not take kindly to DUI defense lawyers. Although the reasons why are debatable, the general feeling is that drunk driving lawyers help people regain their ability to drive drunk and pose a risk to others. While there are instances in which intoxicated drivers do avoid charges and repeat their offense, there are several others in which the defendant is innocent of the charges for which they are facing.
We believe that many of those who drive drunk are not bad people. That they have either been wrongfully accused or they have made a terrible mistake that they deeply regret. We want to hear your story and find out how we can help. Not just because we have a passion for defending those who cannot defend themselves, but because we feel we are providing a service that protects people from haphazard police work and those in positions that abuse their power.
Don’t let a DUI wreak havoc on your life. Call (844) 241-1221 today to obtain a free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys. Free case evaluations are made available to those with arrests occurring in Riverside County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Bernardino County. Evaluation requests for situations outside of these counties will be subject to a $100 up-front evaluation fee.